Brief about Founder member and present Director:
Architect Nilesh Gupta
Expertise is in Complete Management of a Large Scale Hotel Projects, Shopping Malls and Office Buildings. Scope of work includes Sourcing Land, drafting Brief & Requirements from Operators, Planning, preparing of Tenders, BOQ’s, coordinating with related consultants for different services.
Scope of work also includes supervising the execution stages in coordination with entire Project team, consultants and operators and hand over the entire project/ renovation in approved Budget and allotted time frame to operators.
Brief Credentials: .
- Passed out as an Architect with First Class from Government College of Architecture,
Lucknow in Year 1999
- Registered with ‘Indian Institute of Architecture’, Mumbai (Reg No. 15084)
- Registered with ‘Council of Architecture’, Delhi (Reg No. CA/2001/27071)
- Qualified in CEED with 91 percentile, Awarded in National Associate of School of Architecture (NASA). Awarded for different drawing painting competition during school time.
- Well versed in all related Software’s like REVIT for BIM modelling, Google SketchUP, AutoCAD for Drawings/Designing, MS Projects, Office , Photoshop, 3DSMAx etc.
Major prestigious projects completed before starting RayDesignWorld company in 2007…
Indage Hotel Ltd. Mumbai.
Tetsuma Restaurant at Colaba, renovation of counters, Ducting, flooring, electrical fittings, water bodies plumbing, False ceiling, Civil work etc.
Deloitte (international CA firm )
Renovation of the branch office located at Alkapuri,Vadodara. Planning, execution of the existing office at Ground floor and First floor. Electrical, Furniture, Wall treatments, Inspiration Posters etc.
Office interior design and execution for Vadodara office. Complete setup for staff and team manager
Hotel Taj , Mumbai
Project management for renovation at hotel Taj suits and restaurants. The Hotel was partly burned by group of terrorists in the year 2008.
Orbit International Tours and Trade Fair Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
Designed and executed their office premises in Mumbai (Worli , nr. Passport office), Vadodara
and Surat Approximate costing 55 Lacs.
Karnataka Bank Limited
Designed and executed their branch at Baroda. Design includes different banking departments,
Strong room, Locker room, Server room, and ATM space, Electrification, Data cabling, Furniture
and Partitions. Approximate costing 35 Lacs.
An Industry which is situated at Gorwa Industrial Estate, Vadodara. Design and execution of the
office complex with all factory norms and regulations. Approximately costing 38 lacks.
Shringar Films Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Provided consultancy and prepared project report for their upcoming Video Theaters and
Duplex Housing Scheme: ‘Aakruti Duplex’
Designed and executed complete duplex housing scheme in 20,000 sq mt area.
Approximate costing of the scheme 8 crores . The scheme is located near Sama Savli area, Baroda.
Bungalow with Cavity in the exterior walls
Designed bungalow for Dr. Shailesh Shah situated at Shilalekh complex behind Railway station of Vadodara. This bungalow uniquely designed for complete sound insulation and heat insulation . The exterior design of the bungalow is styled for a Roman look. Appro. Costing 1 Cr.
Sarathi Luxurious Duplex
Designed and got the approvals from VMC (Vadodara Municipal Corporation) for 6 number of
Duplex housing each of 1950 Sq.ft. Built up area and plot size of 1800 Sq.ft. each.
- Sports Stadium at Patna, Bihar. It includes full fledge track stadium, swimming pool, players hostel ( female & male). Approx. costing 12,11,00,000 .funded by ministry of sports ,Patna. (as an associated architect)
- Girls hostel ( Extension )at I.T. college. Lucknow. Approx. costing 1,11,00,000
- Interior Design for office complex for Kribco, government organization, approx. costing 46 lacks at Lucknow.
- I.T.C. , exhibition pavilion at Gorwa Industrial Estate, Baroda. Approx. costing 34,00,000
- Sanskrit Maha Vidyalaya Renovation at M.S.University, Baroda. Approx. costing 36,00,000
- Children Play Center at Karelibaug, Baroda. Approx. costing 12,00,000
- Hospital and Clinic for Dr. Mukesh Tailor at Jetalpur Rd. Vadodra. Approx. Costing 36 Lacs.
- Video theater of 120 seat capacity at Akota area, Baroda costing 35,00,000
- Restaurant cum amusement zone at Makarpura, Bardoa costing 17,00,000.
- Multiplex project at Borivalli Kandivalli , S V road. Multiplex with 5 theaters, shopping plazas, restaurant. Over costing Approx. 100 crore. This project was undertaken as an associate architect.
- Vraj – Commercial complex , Nnear Ghelani petrol pump, Nizampura , Vadodara.
Approximate costing Rs.2,30,00,00.
- Aastha – Commercial cum Residential complex, Opp Navrachana School, Sama,Baroda.
Approximate costing Rs. 25000000
- ‘Sapphire’ -shopping cum office building at Old Padra Road, Baroda. Approx. Costing 69,00,000
(Project undertaken as an associate architect)
- Silver line- A high-rise commercial complex at Sayajigunj, Baroda. (Project undertaken as an
associate architect) 9 floored with basement as parking. Estimated costing 12,00,00,000
- Kaveri Constructions duplex units at lucknow
- Cost of construction of 23 duplexes units ( 1200 S.Built upeach)
- Approximate costing Rs. 9.5 lacks each in year 1999
- Three Bunglows with different requirement and design with aprox. Costing Rs. 80 to 90 lacks.
- Bunglow at Purshottam Nagar, Vaghodia, Baroda.Approx. costing Rs. 2,13,00,000
- Farm House at Bombay highway. Approx. costing Rs. 1,23,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Bipin Shah , Manjalpur , Vadodara.
- Residence for Mr. Mahendra Panchal , Manjalpur , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs.12,00,000
- Residence for Dr. Sukhdeo Patidar , Manjalpur , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs. 13,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Yogesh Mishra , Sama , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs. 32,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Prakash Rao, Manjaplur , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs. 17,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Shanti Panchal , Manjalpur, Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs.23,00,000
- Residence for Dr. Mukesh Tailor, Alkapuri , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs. 65,00,000.
- “Astha “4 floor Appartment at Sama , Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs.1,12,00,000
- “ Akruti “ duplex housing scheme, near Jai Ambe School , Sama, Vadodara. Approx. costing Rs.2,22,00,000
- Vraj shopping cum residential appartment at Nizampura, Vadodara. Approximate costing Rs. 4,00,00000.
- “Aryan” luxurious apartment scheme with levels at Pratapgunj, Vadodara. Approx costing Rs. 8,00,00000.
- Earth luxurious apartment scheme with penthouse at Pratapgunj, Vadodara. Approx costing Rs.12,00,00000.
- Residence for Mr. Mukesh Sorathia at Karelibaug, Vadodara. Approx costing Rs.35,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Kamen Shah, at Rajmahel Road, Vadodara. Approx costing Rs. 30,00,000
- Residence for Mr. Sewa Singh at Sama, Vadoara.
- Residence of MLA Mr. Madhu Bhai Srivastava , At Gandhinagar. Approximately costing 32,00,000.
- Residence under construction for Dr.Shailesh Shah at Shilalekh,Baroda. Estimated costing Rs. 45,00,000.
Interior Projects :
- Shivmahal Palace, Vadodara : Designed a Marriage hall, Landscaping and general layout for the building blocks in the plot in the area of 5,00,000 sq ft.
- Interior design of Bunglow for Jyanti bhai patel at Baroda.. Approx. costing Rs. 46,00,000.
- Designing of a factory shed for Mahaveer paints, with internal planning located at Vadodara.
- Designing a shop for Sony products, preparing layouts and completing the project.
- Confectionary shop at Nizampura for M/s Muffins. Approx. costing 12,00,000
- Zee Education Center at B.P.C.Road, Baroda. Approx. 34,00,000
- Penthouse for Mr.Nilesh Patel at Shantam, Pashabhi park
- Readymade garments shop & display center known as Niralee at M G Road, Vadodara , costing around Rs. 1,23,00000
- Interior designing of Residential flat at Pashabhai Park, Vadodara for Mr. Jignesh Shah, approx. costing RS. 25,00,000
- Renovation and interior designing of Residential duplex at Pashabhai Park, Vadodara for Mr. Arvind Kaushal, approx. costing RS. 13,00,000
- Renovation and interior designing of an advocate Mr. Gopal Ramani in Vadodara, approx costing Rs. 30,00,000
- Designing an office for chemical company at Crescent, Baroda. Area 1200 sq ft. Approx costing Rs. 12,00,000
- Designed interiors Mr. Upendra Shah at Karjan, Approx costing Rs. 8 Lacs
- Designing an office for ‘Orbit Tours & Travels Trade Fairs Pvt. Ltd.’ Sayajigunj, Baroda. Approximate costing Rs. 38,00,000
- Designing and execution of a combined apartment in Mumbai for Mr. Laxman Manganani . Worth Rs. 35 Lacs.
- Design and Execution of Jewellery Shop at Productivity House ,Vadodara. Costing Worth 43 lacs.
- Designed and executed office of Orbot tours and travel in surat. Approx. costing Rs. 45,00,000.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd. Designed and executed their branch at Baroda. Design includes different banking departments, Strong room, Locker room, Server room, ATM space, Electrification, Data cabling, Furniture and Partitions. Approximate costing 35 Lacs .
- Renovation & interior enhancement of “Shiv Mahal Palace”. A Very old Palace situates at chikuwadi , race course , Vadodara.Aprox. Costing 12, 50,000.
- Renovation and interior design for a palace at Makarpura , neat ONGC. Approximate costing, 10,91,000
Few Projects outlined as followed:
A: Worked for Wadhawans Holdings Pvt. LTD. ( WHPL) – Hospitality Division, Mumbai, WHPL is company of HDIL
As Architect for Hospitality division, did complete co ordination for upcoming Hotel Projects at Pune, Mysore, Mumbai, Chennai and Aurangabad. Taking Budget, Ideology, Concepts and Brief from the Directors.
Handled Meeting/ co coordinating operators like Hyatt, Country Inns, Anantara Resorts etc. for various operational requirements.
Coordinating with international Architects, Interior Designers, HVAC consultants, Plumbing, Electrical etc.. for various design implementations. I take Value Engineering measures at every design stage. Issuing Drawings to Project Managers at Site and chasing the project for timely completion and handover of the Project.
1: Mysore City India – 144 Room Hotel Project at Mysore– Total cost INR 504 Million.
Completion stage – Completed and handed over to operator Country Inns & Suits by Carlson’s.
2: Pune City – India – Project at Pune 155 Rooms Hotel – Total cost INR 542 Million.
Completed – handed over to operator Country Inns & Suits by Carlson’s.
3: Chennai city India Resort – Design Coordination for Anantara Resort ( Malaysia ) at Chennai with 135 suits and independent Bungalows. – Total cost INR 810 Million.
Completed – handed over to operator Anantara Bangkok .
B: Worked as Consulting Architect with K Raheja Corp, Mumbai, owned by Mr. C L Raheja. Hotel Division under Chalet Hotels Pvt Ltd
1: Mumbai City India – Lake side Chalet Hotel Powai lake – Extension of 150 Rooms of Hotel Renaissance-Powai operated by Marriott – Total cost INR 600 Million.
Managed and coordinated execution of Hotel Project in terms of Design, Interiors, and MEP Services at Mumbai. – Completed and handed over to operator Marriott’s
2: Bangalore city India – Marriott Hotel & MEA, Bangalore– – Total cost INR 1750 Million.
Managed and coordinated execution of Hotel Project (170 rooms, G+13 floors) in terms of Design, Interiors ,MEP Services and 120 MEA Apartment Five Star Hotel Project at Bangalore ( Whitefield) .
Completion stage – Completed and handed over to operator Marriott’s
3: Mumbai Vashi city India – Four Point Sheraton Hotel -managed By Star Woods, Singapore, at Vashi . – Total cost INR 600 Million.
Coordinating with Consultants for the necessary required finishes quality, back of the house planning, Main Kitchen and Display Kitchen etc. Supervised on site three restaurants/Bar, Gymnasium, Lobby, Spa, Swimming pool, all 150 Bay/Guest rooms, Executives & Presidential Suites, Services like HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Laundry, SPA, barber Shop, Finishes, and Exterior Glazing etc.
Completed and handed over to operator Four Point Sheraton
C: Worked for Taj Hotels Mumbai – India
Taj Hotel – Mumbai – Wasabi Restaurant and Suits renovation after Terrorist attack. Worked as Project Management Consultant – Archtype
D: Worked as Consulting Architect (Estate Management Department) in Bank of Baroda. Baroda Corporate Center, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
- Involved in Zonal Office proposed BOB Building’s at Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara.
- Auditorium at Vadodara, in the memory of Shri. Sayaji Rao Gaekwad (as BOB completing 100 years of banking in India).
- Work included Complete Project Management as below.
- Making Initial Design Concept, framing of Requirements and conveying the zones about the proposals.
- Estimate, preliminary Costing of the Entire Project.
- Getting the Budget sanctioned from CMD and ED and if more than a Crore than MCB (Management Committee to Board)
- Framing guidelines for Pre-Qualification of Architects, fee structure as per IBA manual/guidelines for bigger projects, for advertisement in newspapers and website.
- For Design Approval, Forming committee of Senior GM( Estate management), HOD of Architecture from reputed Architecture College, Zonal GM , where the Building is proposed etc.
- Making comparative chart showing their all the Positive and negative points of Design.
- After approval of Design, Contractors guidelines are framed, prequalification done and closed tender is invited. The Tenders have technical Bid and financial Bid in different Sealed Envelopes.
- The tenders are recorded, opened and scrutinized as per CVC guidelines (Central Vigilance Commission).
- Appointment of Project Management Consultant, related HVAC consultants, Fire Safety Consultants, Structural Consultant, etc. as per the need.
- Maintaining the records for Earnest Money deposit, Initial Security Deposit , retention Money
- Checking of Running Bills, getting the bills approved and regular follow up, site visits, so that Projects completes in Time.
- Coordinating with MMRDA (Government Body) and Forest deptt. for getting different approvals for our projects.
Branches renovation, Guest House renovation, and search for new locations
- I was involved in CBS (Core Banking) of the branches. From planning by using AutoCAD
software, to the execution of the projects
- Keeping in the standard formats of Interior Schemes, RBI Guidelines for Currency Chest,
- For new Branches/ATM getting the proposals from Premises owners and forwarding them to
GM for approval.
- Empaneling the Contractors for small projects of renovations.
- I was with India International Bank “Bank of Baroda”,corporate office, Mumbai on Contract Basis.
- My responsibility ranged from renovating 2700 branches of bank of Baroda, all over India.
- At the same time I was managing the upcoming Office/ Residential buildings of Bank Of Baroda of 10 stories at Mumbai, Surat, Delhi, Lucknow, Vadodara which are worth more than 50 crores.